Week III: 04/15/2018 - 04/21/201804/15/2018
- Wedding Season is a localised event now up for participation! Gather your partners, groups, and characters to participate in this easy, light series that will feature different cultural customs, the chance to make alliances for a number of reasons, and give you a chance to find ideas and get a feel for what is going on throughout the various communities. Weddings bring joy to some and sorrow to others. What will you experience? State your intention to join by direct participation in or having your character here about/wonder about the action in the prologue thread for the series Release Your Banner to the Wind..
- Now accepting contributions for the local event via characters to feature in the Ruby Quill/Rumor Mill and in threads for engagements and weddings! Please have your characters chosen and let staff know you wish to be involved so the final list can be generated by 04/27/18.
- Open Thread Directory updated with a submission from Francis Armitage called Ripples in the Wind. Come enjoy the entry of this new character and see the beauty of the ship Loreli, and get in on the subplot "Treasures from the Sea" with the Bombay Marines!
- Starting this week, you'll notice pins coming up in the Discord server plotting channels dedicated to various groups. Each group with any sort of active subplot or upcoming opportunity to plot will notice pins connecting them right to information on the forum, so stay tuned!
- The Little Palace group information sheet is live! The information contained will help you realize who the family in the Little Palace is, what the household does, how to join them, or how to get them involved in your stories.
- First of the server channels is updated with information for new pins concerning infosheets and current threads of note -- The Little Palace.
This post has been edited by Livie_Marie: Apr 20 2018, 11:27 AM
- Wedding Season event has been updated to include information on how to create and use event only NPCs and what you need to do to have them become permanent story addition NPC's if they will be there to further your plot in the future.
- Wedding Season will now be a two part event, with part 1 being the light, localised series and part 2 to be a forum wide, impact all series with a change in theme and introduction of action stories!
- Join us in our Discord server as we plot out the details of SUtD's own Red Wedding for Part 2!
- Alert admin now if you are interested in "The Nappening", a Simha fueled adventure that will happen on the heels of the Red Wedding. While the world reacts and tends to the blood and fall of one thing, the Simha will come into the chaos to take women not only for ransom but to make a statement that all is theirs!
- Planning documents for each coming soon!
- "The Wardroom" and "Rose Symposium" server channels are updated with information, plots, and any necessary things to know to get your characters involved!
- "War Room" server channel's pins have been cleaned out of old items. What remains is a link to the open thread directory, a link to a period calendar for dating posts, and links/references to available subplots and events.
- Bombay Marines page has been updated. Changes include:
- Emphasizing that within play, only the Bombay Marines act as the navy/naval force for the British, with no recruitment for, play of, or emphasis on the Royal British Navy. All incoming characters are welcome to have RBN backgrounds, where in if they want continued service, they will be coming under the purview of the Bombay Marines, and thus, the BEIC itself.
- NPC Ships Featured in Current Stories accounts for any character on any vessel that becomes central to any threads/subplots the story participates in. All characters on NPC vessels, by the story end, end up in Bombay Marine service on a permanent story relevant ship. NPC Ships are story related and require admin permission to be recognized.
- Listings for "Calcutta Star"/NPC Ships Updated to include all officers in play.
- Subplot & Event Brainstorm has been updated with a G-Doc to help you with tips and ideas for submitting events for the Wedding Season, Part 1 localised series. Remember, all submissions need to be in by 04.27.18!